The 3rd annual World Hydrogen Congress is where the hydrogen world come to do business. From the 11 – 13 October 2022, don’t miss your opportunity to connect with over 2,000 senior level decision makers from across the global hydrogen value chain at the World Trade Centre, Rotterdam.
With carefully curated content that can be tailored to attendees needs, a plethora of workshops and side events as part of our World Hydrogen Intelligence Day, intimate training in our hydrogen Masterclasses, premium networking opportunities, such as the Congress party and off-site dinners, and even a hydrogen-powered boat ride, this date is not to be missed!
Join the global clean hydrogen industry to collaborate, learn and build solutions to achieve 5 key objectives:
- Reduce the levelised cost of clean hydrogen
- Disseminate investment grade hydrogen policy
- Help the rapid scale up and industrialisation of the clean hydrogen industry
- Bring new offtakers into the use of clean hydrogen
- Spread hydrogen project best practice, knowledge and seed vital innovation
To see all confirmed speakers, sponsors, exhibitors and the full agenda, download the latest brochure.
Looking to maximise your networking opportunities and company presence at the World Hydrogen Congress? Take advantage of our group booking discounts and 3 for 2 offers on delegate passes. Get in touch to find out more by emailing Jonathan.Hull@greenpowerglobal.com or phone +44(0) 203 355 4207.