The Enterprise Europe Network invites you to participate in Hydrogen Fuel Cells ‘Coming of Age’; the 16th Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Conference and B2B Match Event. The event takes place on the 17th of March in Birmingham UK.
As in previous years this exclusive one day event brings together key players from across industry and research to highlight the latest insights and developments in this strategically important market.
The Enterprise Europe Network will once again be hosting an international match event designed specifically to complement the conference in offering delegates a unique international networking experience.
The Match event offers you the opportunity to:
- Promote your technology and expertise to a range of UK and international organisations.
- Access the latest technological developments from around the world
- Develop partnerships leading to technological and commercial collaboration.
- Appreciate developments in the sector and highlight opportunities.
- FREE Registration to the conference (17th March 2020 – worth £295 ex VAT) for international delegates and Midlands (UK) based clients who register and participate in the match event. * Please note that a minimum of 4 meetings must be selected and attended.
- FREE one night hotel accommodation for international delegates travelling to the UK from overseas (Check in: Monday 16th March – Check out: Tuesday 17th March).
For further information and to register to this match event please visit: https://fuelcell2020.b2match.io.
Confirmed Conference Speakers:
- Mirela Atanasiu – Head of Unit Operations and Communications – Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Joint Undertaking
- Ewan Cambell – Global Commercial Manager – Johnson Matthey
- Yane Laperche Riteau – Business Development Director – Ballard Power Systems
- Denis Thomas – Business Development Manager Renewable Hydrogen – Hydrogenics
- Nigel Holmes – CEO – Scottish Hydrogen Fuel Cell Association
For further information on the conference programme please visit the website below: https://www.climate-change-solutions.co.uk/events/hydrogen-and-fuel-cells-coming-of-age-ccshfc2020/.