Hydrogen Europe is pleased to invite you to its “Hydrogen Talk” webinar series covering the topic: “Critical raw materials for hydrogen – Building a resilient and sustainable supply chain ”. Join us on Thursday, 23 November, at 15:00 CET for this 90 minute long webinar.
This H2Talk will provide participants with an enriching discussion on the role of critical raw materials (CRMs) for the development of a resilient and sustainable hydrogen supply chain. CRMs are essential for the ramping up of the hydrogen economy, yielding key materials for electrolysers and fuel cells, as well as for renewables and electric motors.
During the webinar, industry experts and policy makers will discuss the EU regulatory and policy framework related to CRMs, such as the Critical Raw Materials Act, the eco-design and circularity initiatives, and how those impact the European hydrogen industry. Experts will also focus on Europe’s energy diplomacy and how it will help supply agreements with third countries, fostering ties with existing partners while finding new ones. This paradigm will repower the EU’s ambitions, untapping access to CRMs for industrial players and overcoming scarcities of components deemed essential for the deployment of the hydrogen economy.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dr. Matthew Turner, Market Intelligence Manager, PGMs, Anglo American
- Dr. Fabrice Stassin, Director Government Affairs Europe, Umicore
- Dr. Robert Pell, Founder & CEO, Minviro
- Dr. Chris Heron, Communication & Public Affairs Director, Eurometaux
- Dr. Philipp Walter, Senior Vice President New Business Development, Heraeus